Saturday, June 6, 2009

NEW Band: One Call/Where Are They Now: Justin "JJ" Thorne/Chris Moy/Jose Bordonada


Hey Guys!!!

I find it just amazing what NEW things you can learn by just taking the time to read a blog..don't you??? For example, you all remember my FAVORITE BOY BAND OF ALL TIME: NLT, right??? And how they are SADLY..NO LONGER TOGETHER :(

Well, I had just about heard what all of the members of NLT were up to, in their NEW careers..like Travis Garland: coming out with a solo album..VERY SOON...Kevin McHale: his NEW show on FOX: 'Glee' is coming out this Fall...and V Sevani: he's always twittering all the time so we always know what he's up to..at the very moment he's doing it..haha

But there was one member..that I didn't have the slightest clue of what he was up to..I couldn't even find a twitter account in his name..and that was: Justin "JJ" Thorne...haha But NOW..I Do...

...Justin's got a NEW band in the works called: One Call. And his NEW group even includes Chris Moy and Jose Bordonada from Menudo. I bet you were wondering where they were too..I know I was...well SADLY..the band known as Menudo: is no more, as well. :( But as I hear it Chris and Jose weren't ready to give up on their boy-band dreams, just yet...

This is a blog Justin "JJ" Thorne wrote informing all of his fans what he's up to these days after NLT:
Hey Yo!!!

Hey everyone! So I'm sure most of you have heard all the news in the last few weeks, so I wanted to talk to you myself. I know you might have been saddened about NLT not being together anymore, as was I. But I am much more excited for the chapter ahead. If you haven't heard yet I am apart of Johnny Wrights new group called One Call! I'm very excited for you to hear our stuff and see our show! I know you're going to love it. I also want you to know I still remain best friends with V, Kevin, and Travis. I hope you will support them in everything they do. I look forward to you staying on this journey with me, and I thank you for all your support you have given over the last few years. You guys make everything I do worth it! Send me a message or a comment and Ill hit you back! TTYL!


LoVe and Peace


-JJ

P.S. Help root my Lakers on to another NBA Championship!!!!!!

This is just a little more info about the band: One Call, which you can also find on their MySpace Page:

It’s funny how one call can change your whole life.” remarked Chris Moy, giving name to the new band formed by legendary music executive Johnny Wright.

All four members were brought together from different parts of the country, with different musical experiences, to create a new wave of pop music magic.

Johnny Wright is no stranger when it comes to putting together a superstar group and rocketing them to success, as he’s done time and again with the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, and The Jonas Brothers, among others.

The four members of One Call- AG Gamlieli from Seattle, WA, Justin Thorne from Los Angeles, CA, Chris Moy from the Bronx, NY, and Jose Bordonada from Manati, Puerto Rico - are also very familiar with what it takes to make it or break it in pop music.

As a former member of boy group, NLT; Justin has shared in the success of 3 singles on the charts and a national tour with The Pussycat Dolls. Now as a member of One Call, he’s sure to share his experiences with his new “band of brothers”. Justin isn’t the only one with some experience under h is belt, though.

Chris and Jose B. are neither strangers to the music world nor Johnny Wright, having previously been hand selected by Johnny out of thousands of young hopefuls on an MTV series, “Making Menudo”, to become members of the latest version of the legendary latin boyband. After a successful summer single and tour dates with the Jonas Brothers, the members of Menudo took different paths, but Jose and Chris were ready for another shot at success.

Growing up, AG knew that he was destined for the spotlight. When your parents own a dance studio, music just becomes a way of life. With his high energy dance skills and edgy vocals, it was only a matter of time before he would cross paths with Johnny Wright.

One Call is gearing up to bring to today’s stage what we love so dearly about the boybands who still hold music industry records to this day: captivating dance moves, seamless harmonies, and looks that drive the girls wild. But they’re putting their own twist on things. Joining forces with music’s hottest producer, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, and innovative choreographer Laurianne Gibson, One Call will deliver a sound and performance that’ll capture your heart and inspire you to move.



Well I guess the old saying's true: "When one door closes..another one opens." At least for these guys, anyways. :)

Be sure to add the official One Call MySpace, you can follow the guys on Twitter and even check out their NEW website:




And if you'd like to see how each of the guys are doing, you can even check out their Personal MySpace pages, here:





1Serving of NLT+2Helpings of Menudo+An All-New Ingredient(AG)= Something Spectacular...otherwise known as: One Call.

I can't wait to hear more from One Call!!!
-AlwaysAnna;)

6 comments:

tam! said...

Hi.You are anna a eating disorder or ana is your name?
Im sorry my inglish is sooo bad!.

tam

AlwaysAnna said...

My name is ANNA.

Kayla said...

Can't wait to get a taste of their music either Anna! =]

leann said...

hey nice picture

leann said...

i love the picture

PUNKET said...

where can we hit JJ up? in other words what website was this qoute taken from?...